Greens Plus (12-0-12) is a balanced N and K nutrient blend with slow release nitrogen from Enviro N’s urea-triazone solution and potassium from Enviro K. It is a superior quality, phosphorus free product for use in areas with phosphorus restrictions.
BioPro Liquid NPK Blends
Greens Plus™ (12-0-12)
With Slow Release Nitrogen
Guaranteed AnalysisTotal Nitrogen (N)12.00%3.36% Urea Nitrogen8.64% Water Soluble Organic Nitrogen*Soluble Potash (K2O)12.00%
*Greens Plus 12-0-12 contains 8.64% slow release nitrogen (SRN) from urea-triazone solution
- Balanced nitrogen and potassium
- Low burn potential / low salt content
- SRN for more consistent growth and color
- Minimum growth surges and declines
- Less caustic source of potassium
- Potassium remains plant available longer in soil
- Enhances stress tolerance
- Ideal for areas with phosphorus restrictions or bans
Labels & SDS
Sizes & Item Numbers
2.5 Gallon Jug – # 57126
30 Gallon Drum – # 57127
275 Gallon Tote – # 57128
Greens Plus (12-0-12) is formulated with equivalent ratios of nitrogen and potassium for optimum turf vigor and stress resistance. It is an excellent product for golf courses, sports fields, and other areas of high quality turf as well as for soils susceptible to N and K loss through leaching.
The phosphorus free formula provides a high quality fertility option for areas under phosphorus use restrictions or bans. Nitrogen is supplied in a urea-triazone solution, and potassium from Enviro K, which remains available longer in the soil.
Greens Plus has a low burn potential and may be left on leaf blades for a period of time before being watered into the soil. It is also tank compatible with most herbicides, insecticides and other pesticides.
- Low nitrogen and/or potassium levels in leached or sandy soils
- Inconsistent nitrogen response on sandy soils
- Growth surges caused by the use of quick release nitrogen
- Low vigor turf susceptible to mid-summer stresses
- Stunted growth with necrotic leaf tips resulting from potassium deficiency
Greens Plus (12-0-12) can be applied through fertigation or conventional spray. It can be applied alone or tank mixed with other products✝.
One gallon of greens Plus (12-0-12) contains 1.30 lbs. of nitrogen. Refer to the table below to determine the volume of fertilizer to apply to achieve the desired amount of nitrogen. Apply diluted with 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. or 80 gallons of water per acre.
Desired lbs. of N Fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.* Gallons per acre** 0.10 9.8 3.3 0.125 12.3 4.2 0.25 24.6 8.4
*Apply in 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. **Apply in 80 gallons of water per acre.
✝ Compatibility: perform a standard jar test to check compatibility with other products before mixing.